Sunday 5th July 8-11pm
Your table Booking is for Sunday 5th July from 8-11pm.
Deposit required is £5pp: which will allow us to seat all your guests.
All government requirements will be in place, including:
- One entry with a different exit.
- Table service.
- Extra hand sanitizers and social distancing.
- Max. 8 tables.
- Max. of 2 different families per table
- Contact details for track & trace when booking.
Designateatthegate is ultimately a party venue to celebrate with friends and family. This last 3 months have changed this, trying to keep positive about the future we have worked hard on transforming Designateatthegate to a bigger and better venue.
Although, lockdown is eased, social distancing rules doesn’t allow for many parties 🙁
In the meantime, we will open the pub at the weekends for some social distancing pleasure, I think we all need some!
Our beach garden is looking lovely at the moment & most, if not all, tables will be under cover. We have 8 tables outside which can be booked, £5 per person which will allocate you the size of the table needed! Large family groups will be allocated a private area inside.
We are also offering a Sharing Menu to compliment your drinking time with us. These are optional but can only be pre-ordered in the message to seller when checking out with any allergy or dietary requirements.
- Book your time slot and date on-line www.designateatthegate.co.uk
- Per person allocates the size of table needed
- Max. 2 different families per table
- The table bookings are allocated outside but in bad weather you will be moved indoors.
- You will enter through the main door of the pub, straight outside to your reserved table.
- Drink orders will be taken and brought to your table, along with any food boxes you’ve ordered.
- Please be mindful when using the toilets, please do not queue, use the hand sanitizers before & after, other cleaning wipes will be available.
- We have allowed 3 hours to enjoy your drinks, we are using the back gate to exit the pub.
- When you are ready to leave, card payment will be taken near the exit door or cash can be left with your bill on your table, your deposit will be deducted from your bill.